STOP APOLOGIZING: WOMEN FIRST STOP APOLOGIZING TO YOURSELF AND THEN TO THE OTHER

 

STOP APOLOGIZING: WOMEN FIRST STOP APOLOGIZING TO YOURSELF AND THEN TO THE OTHERS

Don't Feel Sorry to Be you!

Women tend to apologize for everything. There are certain things which we need to check ourselves and stop doing. Every women feels sorry in some way or another in their life. But Accepting the facts is more important.

If Turning the Pages of my Life, It seems that more than half of the time just went out to saying sorry with myself or others. And Now I Realise the fact Why?

1.       So Sorry! got Stain on my clothes due to periods

Oh Really! Why lived my life with embarrassment when I got a stain on my uniform during menstruation. Is I am suffering from some kind of diseases or I was the first one who faces this situation. Why Should I go last to the medical shop or why do I have to slow down my voice when buying a sanitary napkin so that no one listens.

2.       So Sorry! I considered you as my friend

I used to talk to you just as a friend, but I did not know that secretly you wanted to date. Don’t feel sorry to say “No” to someone who you don’t find appropriate for more than a friend.

3.       So Sorry! Do you have any scarf to cover my cleavage

My cleavage is visible, I should put a scarf on it because everyone is watching here but people should not remove their eyesight. My figure is curvy, People are around me always use to stare my back so should I Stop wearing tight clothes.

4.       So Sorry! I am available for you because I connected with you on social Media

I have sent you the friend request or accept your connection Request to make me available all the time for your flirting behavior because you have a sick mentality. Grow Up, guys.  Try to make your Personality so that girls could start liking you.

5.       So Sorry! I Got Promoted so early because I am beautiful than others

My time to time promotion based on my physical appearance only. Because you can't see women rule over you and non-acceptance of potential she has.

You can be proud of what you have accomplished without feeling like you are hurting others.

6.       So Sorry! For being so Loud or Sad.

Do you think being so emotional or have feelings is a criminal offense? Why Should women feel sorry for shouted or weepy in a public place?

7.       So Sorry! This is how I am.

Hey Beautiful women! Stop apologizing for being you. Whatever you are a Big or Skinny, A fair or Darker, A Bold or Shy, A Friendly or Introvert, A working or Non-Working, There is no reason to apologize for the way you are. But first, need to start loving yourself.


My Preoccupied Thoughts


Comments

  1. Wow I just loved the way you prsented your thoughts about the reality because before others mistreat women we start judging our ownself for no valid reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to just stop being sorry and start flaunting ourselves for every other reason men couldn't love them!😉
    Like start with buying your packet of sanitary pads without a black poly or a newspaper, its not a bomb ! "kar ke dekho acha lagta hai"😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waah... 2nd wala is awesome. Keep on sharing yourself like it. One day people will be propelled to go through what you write than what you think. .Loads of good wishes.. Keep going on ayushi

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very thought-provoking and beautiful blog Ayushi. I'm sure that it might have talked to a lot of women out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something is very rare to find.You exactly written as you are.Bold and Straight forward with everyone.

    Well done and keep spreading awareness and motivate others too.
    Keep learning and good writing in fact it will help to others to recognize his/herself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is an art of you to make direct sarcasm on the evils spread in society through words. In spite of everything, today's women find themselves infested with inferiority complex. The way you are informing us about this concept of society with your thoughts, you will definitely achieve a big achievement ,one day.
    Here some facts were heard many times. Like she used her beauty for her promotion. Such people should ask themselves the secret of their failure. And This post will prove to be a slapstick for them.

    Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very emphatic expression.... loved it... best wishes.. keep expressing 👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Side Effects of Bad Hierarchy System in Organisation !

5 lies about Friendship: That you Probably Know !